Live and savour the wine history of Tarragona in a different way! A trip through time that starts in the amphiteatre of Tarragona with Philodamus, a Roman wine producer, and which continues in Mas Vicenç in the Cistercian period. In The Vinícola de Nulles – Adernats you will discover the modernism and cooperativism movement of the beginning of the XXth Century, to get back to reality again at midday in Tarragona.
Click here for a complete description of ViTour Tarragona.
What does ViTour include in the scheduled editions?
- 9:15h: Dramatised welcome by Philodamus, Roman wine producer (dramatised by the company Arqueoscena), in the amphiteatre of Tarragona
- 10:15h:Guided visit with wine tasting among vineyards with the winemaker of Mas Vicenç, with the company of the cistercian monk Pere Blanc.
- 12:30h:Visit to the vineyards and tasting of wine and cava in the modernist cooperative of Nulles guided by a young peasant from the beginning of the XXth Century.
- Trip one way and return starting in Tarragona (About 14h).
- 12/11/2016 – Bookings open!
How to book ViTour Tarragona in scheduled editions
Indicate the number of people in the field next to Add to Cart button, and click it. You will be directed to the booking page and online payment section, where you will be asked for your personal details to create the booking and invoice. The payment is done safely by credit card by the payment gateway powered by Banc de Sabadell.